the Company approved the assignment of Kuo-Tai Ching, the CFO, as the corporate governance officer. His qualifications meet the requirements set out in Article 3-1, Paragraph 1, the Corporate Governance Best Practice Principles for TWSE/TPEx Listed Companies. He will be in charge of supervising and planning the following corporate governance matters, to secure shareholders’ interests and enhance the functions of the Board of Directors. The personnel of the Finance Department in charge of share affairs are assigned as the corporate governance personnel as well, to implement matters related to the corporate governance.
- Handling matters relating to Board of Directors' meetings and shareholders' meetings according to laws.
- Producing minutes of Board of Directors' meetings and shareholders' meetings.
- Assisting in on-boarding and continuing education of directors.
- Furnishing information required for business execution by directors.
- Regularly review and amend the Company’s Corporate Governance Best Practice Principles and the related operating procedures.
- Reporting the implementation of corporate governance affairs to the Board of Directors annually.
|Date of continuing education||Organizer||Course Name||Length of the curriculum||Length of the curriculum for the first time|
|2021/03/25-2021/03/25||Securities and Futures Institute||Advanced Seminar on Directors and Supervisors (Independent) and Corporate Governance Officer-Analysis and Decision-making Application of Corporate Financial Information||3||18|
|2021/04/16-2021/04/16||Securities and Futures Institute||Advanced Seminar on Directors and Supervisors (Independent) and Corporate Governance Officer-2021 Economic Outlook and Industry Trends||3|
|2021/04/27-2021/04/27||Securities and Futures Institute||Advanced Seminar on Directors and Supervisors (Independent) and Corporate Governance Officer-【Discussion on Employee Reward Strategies and Tools】||3|
|2021/09/01-2021/09/01||Financial Supervisory Commission||The 13th Taipei Corporate Governance Forum||6|
|2022/01/14-2022/01/14||Accounting Research and Development Foundation||Financial misrepresentation cases and how to see the key information in financial reports||3|