|Name||Title||Major industrial/educational background|
|I-Shih Chen||Convener||Master of Management Science, National Chiao Tung University|
Chairman, Apacer Technology Inc.
Vice President, Acer Inc.
|Cheng-Chung Li||Member||Ph.D., Materials Engineering, National Chiao Tung University|
Master of Business EMBA, Stanford University
Deputy General Director of Electronic and Optoelectronic System Research Laboratories, Industrial Technology Research Institute
Deputy Director of Display Center Director Room, Industrial Technology Research Institute
|Huei-Shih Lung||Member|| |
Bachelor, Department of Business Administration, National ChengChi University
Chairman, HsiangLung Investment Co. Ltd.
1. The functions of the Committee are to professionally and objectively evaluate the policies and systems for compensation of the directors and managerial officers of the Company, and submit recommendations to the board of directors for its reference in decision making.
2. The Committee shall exercise the care of a good administrator to faithfully perform the following duties and present its recommendations to the Board of Directors for discussion.
(1) Establishing and periodically reviewing the annual and long-term performance goals for the directors, and managerial officers of the Company and the policies, systems, standards, and structure for their compensation.
(2) Periodically assessing and setting the types and amounts of their individual compensation.
3. 2022 operations: The Remuneration Committee held two meetings during 2022. Proposals of the Remuneration Committee meetings have all been approved by members of the Remuneration Committee with no dissent from all of the members of the Remuneration Committee.
4. Discussion from the Remuneration Committee, resolutions and ways the Company handled opinions from committee members:
|Date||Content||The result of resolutions of the Remuneration Committee|
|2022.01.17||Approved the 2021 managerial officers performance bonus and annual compensation||The chair inquired the opinions of all attending members and the proposal was approved as it was; submitted to the Board of Directors for resolution.|
|Approved the amendment to 2022 Managerial Officers Compensation Policy, Institution, Standard and Structure|
|Approved the 2022 incentive plan for retain talents|
|2022.04.21||Approved the 2022 managerial officers compensation||The chair inquired the opinions of all attending members and the proposal was approved as it was; submitted to the Board of Directors for resolution.|